Nominal Voltage: 24V
Nominal Capacity: 50Ah
Max.Continuous Current: 50A
Max. 5 sec. Pulse: 100A
Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
Charge Voltage: 3.65V
Recommended Charge Current:25a
Charge Time: 3 hours
Internal Resistance: ≤ 2mΩ
Self-discharge rate: ≤3% per month
1. High energy density. Lithium batteries are 1/3 to 1/4 of the volume and weight of conventional lead-acid batteries, with the same capacity.
2. The energy conversion rate is 15% higher than that of the traditional lead-acid battery, and the energy saving effect is obvious. Self-discharge rate <2% / month.
3. Extensive temperature adaptability. The product performs well at temperatures from -20 ° C to 60 ° C and does not require an air conditioning system.
4. The cycle durability of a single battery is 2000 cycles, which is 3 to 4 times the cycle durability of a conventional lead-acid battery.
5. Higher discharge rate, faster charging and discharging When a backup power supply of 10 hours or less is required, we can reduce the capacity configuration by up to 50% compared to lead-acid batteries.
6. High security. Our lithium batteries are safe, electrochemical materials are stable, and there is no fire or explosion under extreme conditions such as high temperature, short circuit, drop impact, and perforation.