This Specification describes the requirements of the lithium ion rechargeable battery supplied by
Battery Group Specifications
Testing Conditions (unless otherwise specified)
Relative Humidity: 45%~75%
Charging the cell initially with constant current at 0.2C and then with constant voltage at 58.4V till charge current declines to 0.05C
Measure discharge capacity with discharge current 0.2C to 43.2V cut-off within 1 hour after standard charge.
Measure the capacity after 2000 cycles of standard charge and discharge at 0.2C current to 40V cut-off
≥80% of Rated Capacity
Capacity after 30days storage at 25℃ from standard charge
Capacity after 7days storage at 40℃ from standard charge
Recovery capacity≥ 96%
Measure capacity with constant discharge current 0.5C to 40V cut-off at each temperature after standard charge at 25℃,Percentage as an index of the capacity compared with 100% at 25℃
80% at 0℃
100% at 25℃
99% at 60℃
Keep the battery at 60℃ and 90%RH for 12hrs
WARRANTY PERIOD & PRODUCT LIABILITY
Warranty period of this product is 24 months from manufacturing code.
Our company is not responsible for the troubles caused by mishandling of the battery which is clearly against the instructions in this specification.
When Our company finds any new facts which require modification of this document, we will inform you again.
WARNINGS AND CAUTIONS IN HANDLING THE Lithium-ion BATTERY
To prevent a possibility of the battery from leaking, heating or explosion please observe the following precautions:
· Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
· Do not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater
· When recharging, use the battery charger specifically for that purpose
· Do not reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals
· Do not connect the battery to an electrical outlet
· Do not discard the battery in fire or heat it
· Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive (+) and negative (-) terminal with metal objects such as wire.
· Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as necklaces, hairpins etc.
· Do not strike or throw the battery
· Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp object.
· Do not use or leave the battery at very high temperature (for example, at strong direct sunlight or in a vehicle in extremely hot weather). Otherwise, it can overheat or fire or its performance will be degenerated and its service life will be decreased.
· If the battery leaks, and the electrolyte get into the eyes. Do not rub eyes, instead, rinse the eyes with clean running water, and immediately seek medical attention. Otherwise, it may injure eyes or cause a loss of sight.
· If the battery gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any way appear abnormal during use, recharging or storage, immediately remove it from the device or battery charger and stop using it.
· In case the battery terminals are dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use. Otherwise power failure or charge failure may occur due to the poor connection with the instrument.
· Be aware discarded batteries may cause fire, tape the battery terminals to insulate them