Max. 5 sec. Pulse
Recommended Charge Current
1. Do not connect the positive and negative terminals of the battery directly.
2. Do not expose the battery to high temperatures. Such as heating, tanning and near fire, etc.
3. Do not put the battery in water, salt, acid or alkaline liquid to avoid rain.
4. Do not disassemble the battery without the guidance of a technician.
5. If the battery does not work for a long time, please keep it cool and dry, and charge the battery once every 3 months.
6. Please use a dedicated charger to charge the battery.