solar street lights, integrated solar street lights, LED outdoor lights, landscape lights, garden lights, high pole lights, wireless monitoring equipment, mining, medical equipment, machinery, instrumentation, communications Equipment, communication base stations, etc.
Max. 5 sec. Pulse current
Recommended Charge Current
1. Safety: Built-in rigid aluminum alloy case protection, BMS or PCB to protect the battery from charging or discharging.
2. Environmental protection: It is RoHS-certified and does not contain any harmful or toxic substances.
3. Lighter and smaller: the weight of the lead-acid battery is 1/3, and the size/weight of the nickel-hydrogen/nickel-cadmium battery is 70%.
4. Powerful: capable of discharging 65°C at the highest temperature of 20Cat.
5. Long cycle life: over 2000 cycles, the capacity is kept at a minimum of 80%. Lead batteries and other lithium-ion batteries have only 300-500 cylinders, such as nickel-cadmium batteries and nickel-hydrogen batteries.
6. Wide temperature range: can be used in the temperature range of -20 ° C to 70 ° C.
1. Depth of discharge and number of chargeable times
2. Overcharge, overdischarge, and large charge and discharge currents
3. Overheated or too cold environment
4. Long-term full power and no power